Listed here is what a few of our students had to say:
‚I love producing TV shows at USC“s Annenberg television News‘ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‚ I love seeing therefore alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans‘ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‚I love seeing all the brand new pupils getting included with the student that is different who recruit during the start of the semester‘ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‚I look ahead to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‚FOOTBALL‘ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to express:
‚ I love leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the band we can run on the track during their practices. Good music to get you fired up!‚ Michael Gulotta
‚ I love fall as the students come back and bring life back to campus! It is great to hear what they did over the summer.‘ Samantha Schreiber
‚Conquest is every autumn and it’s a sendoff for our football group, but it is also lot of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the part that is best comes at the conclusion associated with evening when they start the concert. Every year they bring amazing performers to campus to do for students. My show that is favorite was Fiasco!‘ Kendall Williams
‚The Trojan Knights‘ Olivia Sajjadieh
‚ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, especially in Alumni Park it’s the perfect setting with most of the trees and Doheny in the background!‘ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Visitors managed to wait classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and be a part of many other events through the weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to own him provide his perspective on being truly a parent that is proud of USC students as a guest web log contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s perspective.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my third grade daughter Lindsay was delighted. She had been excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are happy to take college with one another and my wife Kathy and I are pleased and proud to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they’re not the only ones in the house who’re part of that Trojan Family. It offers been made clear to us from the start that as parents we too are members for the family. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Just this past weekend, we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being with your young ones as we all encounter the enjoyable activities that are offered. But it’s additionally inspiring to see the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has because of its students and also the moms and dads of the pupils.
Our children are far from house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we like to visit and understand they’re in good fingers when they’re in LA. After all, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For anyone who’re considering shmoop paper writers transferring to USC we offer a true wide range of recommendations and programs to help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) go through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is just a guide that is comprehensive our application process and I also reference it quite usually.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students must certanly be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community colleges, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of their courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the fall for students thinking about a more comprehensive visit to USC. During a transfer day pupils get the chance to simply take a hiking trip of campus, attend an educational information session, and tune in to an aid presentation that is financial.